Page tirée du livre Mischief Again avec des photos de Paul Kaye et une histoire d’Enid Blyton.
Be nice to Frank.
WITS is a delightful program hosted by the most splendid John Moe, and upon which I have guested many many many times. You can catch it on the honest-to-God radio, or you can catch up with it via podcast here.
Beyond Belief is a segment of the live, staged fake-radio show The Thrilling Adventure Hour. Each segment of TAH is podcast individually. The Beyond Belief segment— starring myself and Paget Brewster as Frank and Sadie Doyle— concerns a pair of boozy paranormal investigators who are married to each other and to booze. It’s The Thin Man with ghosts. And more booze.
If you want to catch up on the adventures of Frank & Sadie Doyle. here are all of their adventures for your listening pleasure. They’re all about 20 minutes or so, with the occasional super-sized special episode along the way. I personally recommend all of them.
Beyond Belief Episode Guide
- Hell is the Loneliest Number (TAH #1)
- Wishing Hell (TAH #5)
- The Devil and Mr. Jones (TAH #10)
- Second Star to the Wrong (TAH #15)
- She Blinded Me With Seance (TAH #20)
- Rosemary’s Baby Shower (TAH #25)
- Love Love Me Doom (TAH #32)
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang You’re Dead (TAH #37)
- Interview with Frank and Sadie (TAH #39)
- White Hunter, Drunk Heart (TAH #42)
- Vampire Weekend (TAH #48)
- Winter of the House of Usher (TAH #52)
- A Dave at the Races (TAH #54)
- Romanian Holiday (TAH #59)
- Teenagers of the Corn (TAH #63)
- Nuns the Word (TAH #68)
- Goatbusters (TAH #72)
- Djinn and Tonic (TAH #76)
- Sarcophagus Now (TAH #80)
- The Yesterday Shop on Today Street (TAH #88)
- The Haunting of Howard Schroeder (TAH #93)
- Caped Fear (TAH #96)
- Bah, Murderbug (TAH #98)
- Forged in Flame (TAH #101)
- A Beyond Belief Valentines Day (TAH #106)
- How To Spell Revenge (TAH #109)
- Making Spirits Fight (TAH #114)
- The Devil You Know (TAH #116)
- Cursed at First Bite (TAH #122)
- Art Imitates Life (TAH #125)
- The Deceased Charm of the Bourgeoisie (TAH #129)
- Molar Express (TAH #133)
- Touch of Keeble (TAH #140)
- Son of Beyond Belief & Ladies and Skeleton (TAH #143)
- Claus and Effect (TAH #147)
- Basil’s Day (TAH #149)
- When Cthulu Cthalls (TAH #153)
- Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Corpse (TAH #156)
- The Heart is a Lonely Haunter (TAH #159)
- Bon Viv-Haunt (TAH #164)
- Prelude to a Fish (TAH #167)
- The Bloodsucker Proxy - Original Variant (TAH #172) and Variant A (TAH #179)
- Jones On Third (TAH #178)
- Werewolf of Wall Street (TAH #183)
Beyond Belief poster: Tom Fowler
The Zombies — She’s Not There - 1964
He just accepts it right away.
this makes me so happy and idk why
Dish / Eastern Iranian world, ca. 10th century / Earthenware, polychrome slip decoration under a transparent glaze; Ø 28 cm
Looks kinda Celtic doesn’t it?
Page 1 of 148